Laser Skin Services Salinas
- This is an office procedure.
- We use topical anesthesia, local anesthesia injections (where needed), and oral medications to relax you and make you comfortable.
- Which procedure you ultimately choose depends on the results you are looking for balanced with the number of days of downtime (days to healing) you can afford. Healing times can vary.
- You need to stay out of the direct sun for several weeks before and after your procedure, and wear sunscreen daily for at least 6 weeks after the procedure.
- Results are best maintained with some basic skin-care products.
The incredible Sciton laser technologies combined to treat:
-Fine lines & wrinkles
Broad Band Light (BBL) – Selectively targets skin discoloration such a age spots, spider veins, rosacea, and acne. Since the surface of the skin remains undisturbed, BBL is considered a zero downtime procedure with no peeling. BBL makes wonderful changes in skin color and brightness but has less effect on skin texture, such as wrinkles, scars, and laxity. Research shows that biannual BBL treatments delays skin aging. To learn more please visit the Forever Young BBL website.
SkinTyte – Tightens skin, stimulates collagen production, and improves tone with no downtime. SkinTyte has no effect on color. In our experience, SkinTyte works best when combined with BBL.
Full Field Laser Resurfacing (MicroLaserPeel or Resurfacing) – We use the Sciton Erbium laser to precisely remove the entire surface layer of skin. This is the best way to address shallow and mid-depth textural issues. The Sciton Erbium laser is 100% ablative, meaning it doesn’t heat up the surrounding tissues and cause bleaching of the skin.
Results get better and better the deeper the treatment goes, but the deeper the treatment, the more it increases recovery time and a the need for deeper anesthesia. When the treatment depth is very shallow, it can be done in the office under topical anesthesia. This is what we refer to as a “MicroLaserPeel” and is one component of the Revitalaser treatment that we do in the office. When we peel deep enough to require full anesthesia, we call this “Resurfacing” and do it at the local surgery center with full general anesthesia
ProFractional – Unlike full field resurfacing which removes the entire surface area of a treatment site, ProFractional ablates narrow-diameter channels into the skin, covering a fraction of the total treatment area. This action initiates the body’s wound healing response, while leaving the surrounding tissue intact for rapid healing. The benefits of ProFractional include increased patient comfort, shorter healing times, and tunable results that can range from subtle to dramatic.
For more information on the best cosmetic laser technology in existence, go to: www.Sciton.com