Chemical Peels Salinas, CA
A chemical peel is a treatment where a trained person, usually a Physician, Nurse, or Licensed Esthetician applies a substance to the skin to cause the skin to peel, allowing smoother tighter skin to replace older sun-damaged drier skin.
The substances used can vary. Physicians are more likely to use a stronger acid such as stronger concentrations of TCA (Trichloroacetic) acid or Phenol. Estheticians and Nurses are more likely to use such things as weaker TCA strengths, salicylic acid, and lactic acid. Some peels combine different strengths of more than one of these.
Our highly-trained and experienced Estheticians are great at talking to you about customizing the best possible chemical peel for how much correction you need, the amount of down-time you have, and your experience and tolerance with chemical peels. Listed below are our common peels here at Revitalessence Medical Spa and Laser Center.
ZO® 3-Step Peel™
- Not just another ordinary peel, the ZO® 3-Step Peel™ is the only multifunctional epidermal peel designed to provide longer-lasting treatment benefits.
- Utilizes a blend of exfoliants, a 6% concentration of retinol and multi-action agents that stimulate collagen and restore moisture balance, it evens skin texture for softer, smoother, tighter looking skin.
- The ZO® 3-Step Peel™ is an innovative in-office treatment for professional use only, designed to support dermal and epidermal stimulation.
- This is our most therapeutic peel, offering the most improvement but longer downtime. Best for “peel veterans”.
SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel™
- Smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. See noticeable improvement after just one peel and compelling results after three to six peels.
- Appropriate for moderate to severe skin imperfections as determined by your physician.
- Peel must be administered by a licensed medical professional (a physician, aesthetician or a nurse under a physician’s supervision).
- This is SkinMedica’s most “aggressive” peel.