ZO 3-Step Peel Salinas
Not just another ordinary peel, the ZO® 3-Step Peel™ is the only multifunctional epidermal peel designed to provide longer-lasting treatment benefits. Utilizing a blend of exfoliants, a 6% concentration of retinol and multi-action agents that stimulate collagen and restore moisture balance, it evens skin texture for softer, smoother, tighter looking skin. The ZO® 3-Step Peel™ is an innovative in-office treatment for professional use only, designed to support dermal and epidermal stimulation.
Key Benefits of the 3-Step Peel™
- Improves acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, texture roughness, large pores, and dullness.
- Suppresses post-procedure skin inflammation that can be caused by peels, sun, hormones and pollution.
- Patient-friendly peel for all individuals. Suitable for any skin type or color.
- Usage studies show minimal irritation.
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation.
- Utilizes a blend of exfoliants, 6% concentration of retinol, and multi-action agents to significantly improve skin health and treat many signs of skin ageing.
- Supports barrier function and improves skin’s ability to repair and renew itself.
- Provides antioxidant protection, DNA repair, and anti-inflammation benefits.
What to Expect From the 3-Step Peel™
Step 1: Peel Solution
- A blend of salicylic acid, trichloroacetic acid and lactic acid removes the outer layer of the epidermis.
- Saponins (a class of chemical compounds) are included to minimize skin reactions
- Glycerin is also present to improve hydration.
Step 2: Retinol Creme 6%
- This creme utilizes a combination of 6% retinol and high performing ingredients to maximize collagen stimulation, cellular renewal, antioxidant benefits and DNA protection.
Step 3: Calming Creme – Post Procedure Skin Relief
- An advanced multi-function formulation that rapidly relieves skin irritation and redness. Whilst also re-balancing vital moisture content and improving the skin’s barrier function.
(All content from ZO Skin Health Website at: https://zo-skinhealth.co.uk/3-step-peel/)